30 June 2016

Federal regulation of Internet coming, warn FCC, FEC commissioners

We knew this was coming.We know what the Liberal Democrats are up to.They want to silence opposition to their miserably failed ideology. They don't give a darn about your freedom of speech, liberty, the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights except where it benefits them.They hate America.They hate our heritage.They despise anything and anyone who speaks against tyranny.Yes, it is the right word. But if they want me to soften it so as not to offend I'll call it "Soft Tyranny".

Better?

Nah, don't think so..."Tyranny" is just fine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Villains of Climate Change

For a while there I thought my addiction to that wonderful brew, coffee, was the real felon in global warming. After all, my coffee maker ...